The Pot Place Garden Centre
Things You Need To Know Before You Visit
We ask that you read the following fully and carefully, prior to visiting us.
The Garden Centre will be open Wednesday to Sunday from 11am to 5pm each week.
We will be closed every Monday and Tuesday to replenish stock and allow deliveries to be made safely.
- The Tea Room will remain closed until further notice.
- There are no toilet facilities available on site.
- A maximum of 2 customers per household. If an adult brings a child, they must stay together.
- We prefer contactless payment options but cash is still ok.
- Customers and staff are required to observe social distancing measures and must keep 2 metres apart at all times.
- We are open for those who have a good idea of what they are buying and not for browsing purposes.
- We are not taking phone enquiries for stock, nor can we reserve items. If you have a query, please email email@example.com and the relevant person will be in touch.
- We request customers don’t touch plants and products they do not want to buy.
- Should it be necessary to restrict the number of customers entering the Garden Centre, our queuing system allows you to wait under cover until a space becomes available.
- You will be required to use the provided hand sanitiser on arrival.
- All shopping trolleys will have their handles thoroughly cleaned after every use.
- Perspex screens have been installed at the till to protect staff and customers.
- Please follow any directional or informational signs you see as they will help maintain your safe shopping experience.
We thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any concerns or ideas on how we can improve our service for you further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org