The Pot Place Garden Centre
Things You Need To Know Before You Visit
Our online shop is now available to make orders for local delivery or you can click and collect. Click here or the link above to enter the shop.
We ask that you read the following fully and carefully, prior to visiting us.
The Garden Centre will be open Wednesday to Sunday we will be open from10am to 5pm from Wednesday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays. The Tea Room is now also open from 10am until 4pm on the same days. To reserve a table for the same day you are calling, please call us on 01768 885500 before 10am.
After 10am, you can make bookings in advance for other days.
We will be closed every Monday and Tuesday to replenish stock and allow deliveries to be made safely.
- The Tea Room is NOW OPEN serving a limited menu and a reservation is required. Please ring and book a table. There are things you need to know before we can book the table and contact details will be required for each person visiting.
- There are no toilet facilities available on site other than for Tea Room customers with reservations.
- A maximum of 2 customers per Trolley. If an adult brings a child, they must stay together.
- We prefer contactless payment options but cash is still ok.
- Customers and staff are required to observe social distancing measures and must keep 2 metres apart at all times.
- We are open for those who have a good idea of what they are buying and not for browsing purposes.
- We are not taking phone enquiries for stock, nor can we reserve items. If you have a query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the relevant person will be in touch.
- We request customers don’t touch plants and products they do not want to buy.
- Should it be necessary to restrict the number of customers entering the Garden Centre, our queuing system allows you to wait under cover until a space becomes available.
- You will be required to use the provided hand sanitiser on arrival.
- All shopping trolleys will have their handles thoroughly cleaned after every use.
- Perspex screens have been installed at the till to protect staff and customers.
- Please follow any directional or informational signs you see as they will help maintain your safe shopping experience.
We thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any concerns or ideas on how we can improve our service for you further, please contact email@example.com