Things You Need To Know Before You Visit
We ask that you read the following fully and carefully, prior to visiting us.
The Garden Centre and Tea Room are now fully open seven days a week!
We’re open from 9.30am to 4.30pm from Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays.
To reserve a table In the Tea Room for the same day you are thinking of visiting, please call us on 01768 885500 before 11am.
Please note, we do not take bookings by e-mail or via the contact form on the website.
We need you to call us to reserve a table on 01768 885500
- The Tea Room is NOW FULLY OPEN and a reservation is required. Please ring and book a table. There are things you need to know before we can book the table and contact details will be required for each person visiting.
- If you arrive wanting to eat and drink in our tea room without prior booking our tea room staff will check availability, but a table is not guaranteed.
- After 11am, you can also call to make bookings in advance for other days.
- We will be following current government guidelines on group sizes.
- We prefer contactless payment options but cash is still very acceptable.
- Customers and staff are required to observe social distancing measures and must keep 2 metres apart at all times.
- Masks are now mandatory whilst you are in the shops or the Tea Room unless seated eating your meal.
- You will be required to use the provided hand sanitiser on arrival.
- All shopping trolleys will have their handles thoroughly cleaned after every use.
- Perspex screens have been installed at the till to protect staff and customers.
- Please follow any directional or informational signs you see as they will help maintain your safe shopping experience.
We thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any concerns or ideas on how we can improve our service for you further, please contact email@example.com