Westland’s Concentrated Rose Feed & Protect has been specially formulated to support rose health from the inside out. Comprising two bottles, the first contains a concentrated rose feed for greener foliage and more vibrant and fragrant flowers; the second contains a specially formulated protection concentrate to help deter black spot.
- Contains calcium and sulphur to strengthen
- Helps roses absorb more water for improved health
- Increases disease-resistance
- Child, pet and bee-friendly
- Can be used on all types of rose plants
- Strengthens the plant from within
- Can be used from March to August during the growing season
How to use Rose Feed & Protect
- Fill a watering can with water
- Pour 1 measure from each bottle (5ml) per 1 litre of water, into the watering can
- Apply the diluted feed around the base of the plant until saturated
- Allow 1 litre per plant.
Important: Do not mix the contents of the 2 bottles directly together without diluting in water first.
When to use
Apply every 7-14 days from early spring until late summer.
What to expect
- Healthier plants which are resistant to disease such as blackspot
- More rose flowers and greener foliage.
- Don’t allow rose bushes to dry out as this can contribute to poor plant health and attack from pests and disease
- Continue to deadhead flowers which have died off to encourage more blooms and reduce any fungal pathogens such as black spot