Dalefoot Double Strength Wool Compost is 100% specially blended peat-free extra strong compost is perfect to use all around the garden to grow flowers, fruit, vegetables and trees.
100% British sheep’s wool and bracken are perfectly blended to grow healthy, strong plants.
Bracken provides naturally high levels of potash, essential for fruiting and flowering. It also contains significant levels of iron and magnesium to nourish strong healthy plants. Sheep’s wool ensures good water retention due to its natural hydroscopic properties and naturally high levels of nitrogen. As the proteins in the wool compost break down, nitrogen is gradually released, acting as a slow-release fertiliser essential for abundant fruiting and flowering whilst feeding throughout the growing season.
- Requires up to 50% less water
- Delivers consistent results for professional and serious gardeners
- Healthier plants have a higher resistance to pests and disease.
- Is easy to use with a beautiful texture & feel with no smell
- Sustainable, peat-free and 100% reliable
- Peat free
- Fertile and strong
- 100% natural
- Natural water retention