Dalefoot Wool Compost for Vegetables and Salads is a 100% specially blended peat-free compost is ideal for your vegetable patch and containers.
Sheep’s wool and bracken are perfectly blended to grow healthy, strong, tasty and nutritious produce.
Bracken provides naturally high levels of potash, essential for fruiting and flowering and significant levels of iron and magnesium to nourish strong healthy plants. Sheep’s wool ensures good water retention due to its natural hydroscopic properties and naturally high levels of nitrogen. As the proteins in wool break down, nitrogen is gradually released, acting as a slow-release fertiliser which feeds them throughout the growing season and keeps your plants fruiting and flowering. Dalefoot Wool Compost for Vegetables and Salads is the ideal compost for your vegetable garden.
- Requires up to 50% less water
- Delivers consistent results for professional and serious gardeners
- Healthier plants have a higher resistance to pests and disease.
- Is easy to use with a beautiful texture & feel with no smell
- Sustainable, peat-free and 100% reliable
- Peat free
- Fertile and strong
- 100% natural
- Natural water retention