- One application feeds for 3 months
- Ideal for rhododendrons, azaleas & camellias
- Packed with essential nutrients for flower, leaf and root growth
How to Use
- Use throughout the growing season from March to September. For optimum use apply at the start of the growing season and again after the first flowering
- Established plants – 40 grams (1 handful) per square metre
- Planting out – 40 grams (1 handful) per square metre
- Containerised plants – 20 grams (1/2 handful) per 30 litres of compost
- Water in to activate granules
Keep granules away from direct contact with plant stems and foliage.
- Always re-seal after use
- Do not exceed the stated application rate
- Increasing the dosage may damage your plants
- Store in a safe, dry place, away from children, animals and feedstuffs
- Wash hands after use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why use ericaceous plant food?
A. In higher alkaline soils ericaceous plants struggle to take up nutrients. Gro-Sure ericaceous plant food provides the right source of nutrients to keep plants healthy.