Resolva Path & Drive 2 in 1 Weedkiller is a fast-acting non-glyphosate formulation to control weed and moss.
- 1 Hour visible results
- Does not contain glyphosate
- Can be used all year round
- Naturally based active ingredient
Resolve Path & Drive Weedkiller is perfect for those who have a weed issue on their paths and driveways and want to tackle a weed problem without the use of Glyphosate.
What to Expect
Once treated, weeds and moss on your path and drive should start dying within an hour if actively growing.
The acetic acid in this product will also affect algae. Grasses and broadleaf weeds will be quickly controlled.
When to Use
Weeds – Use when weeds are actively growing.
Moss – Use on moss all year round.
Where to Use
Use on paths, driveways, patios, beds and borders*.
*Keep spray off vegetables, flowers, shrubs and lawns.
How to Use Resolva Path & Drive Weedkiller
- Spray using the trigger sprayer pack provided.
- Apply at no more than 100ml/m2; this is usually when the moss or the weed leaves and stems are fully wetted but before the point at which spray solution drips from the leaves.
- Repeat after 14 days against surviving moss or weeds, if necessary, when fresh growth is seen. Apply on a dry day when rain is not expected.
- Rain after spraying may wash spray from the leaves leading to a poor result.
- After spraying, keep people and animals off dense patches of moss or weeds until the spray has dried, often just 15-20 minutes.
- However, this is not necessary for treated areas containing only occasional, low or prostrate weeds or moss such as may be found on pathways.
- Use may cause some surfaces to become slippery for a short time after application.
- There are no residual effects on the soil. Sowing or planting may be undertaken as soon as the weeds or the moss have died.