Vitax Organic Acer Feed contains the three major plant nutrients, nitrogen phosphate and potash, together with natural magnesium and trace elements to encourage healthy leaf growth and vibrant colours.
Directions for Use:
NB 1 gloved handful contains approx. 30g
When Planting out a new Acer:
In pots & tubs: Add 30g per 6L of compost when planting up tubs and pots.
In the garden: Fork over the base of the planting hole and apply 30-60g to the bottom depending on the size of the Acer. Mix a similar quantity with the soil to be backfilled and after planting tread down well to firm in the plants.
As an annual feed for Acers:
In pots: Acer feed can be mixed with compost when repotting or worked into the surface of existing posts as an annual top dressing. Add 30g per 6L of compost when potting and Acer.
In the garden:
Apply Acer feed as a spring top-dressing at a rate of 120g/m2 under the canopy of the plant. In dry weather water in.
- Read all directions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended application rates.
- Store the fertiliser in a dry place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands after use – product may irritate cut or broken skin.
- Avoid fertiliser lodging in the leaves or stems of the plants.
- Brush up any spills.