- Completely natural organic product
- Gives plants a clean start
- Removes insect debris, dust & wax
- Clears the plants of eggs and larvae
- Suitable for organic gardening
- Apply from November to March
- Works purely by physical means
- Controls eggs and larvae laid by insects such as greenfly, blackfly and whitefly
- Can be used on most fruit trees and bushes including apple, pear, plum, cherry and raspberry
Preparation & Usage
For best results apply during calm dry conditions in the dormant period (November through to February). Loose cap and squeeze gently to fill measuring chamber. Mix 50ml per litre of water and apply as a fine spray, thoroughly covering all bark surfaces. particular attention should be paid to the crooks of branches or stems where pests may harbour. If required a repeat application can be made just prior to bud break in early spring.
Store in a cool, dry place away from oxidising agents. Always read the label.