Weedol Gun! Ultra Tough Weedkiller kills tough weeds to the roots. It kills brambles, nettles, thistles, docks, and other deep-rooted weeds and is ideal for clearing untidy or overgrown areas.
Contains glyphosate and pyraflufen-ethyl.
How to use:
Shake well before use.
Always ensure Weedol Gun! Ultra Tough Weedkiller is stored and carried upright when not spraying. Mark out the area to be treated in metre squares.
- Remove Power Sprayer from side clip. Unwrap plastic cover and dispose of safely. Unwrap hose completely. Remove the protective strip from the battery compartment to activate barriers.
- Insert red hose connector at end of the hose into the red receptor in the bottle cap until it clicks. Raise the connector to vertical. This must remain up whilst spraying.
- Flip open Power Sprayer until it locks into position. Twist nozzle at end of Power Sprayer to desired spray pattern. Select narrow spray setting for spot treatment of individual weeds or wide setting for larger areas.
- Point Power Sprayer away from the body. Ensure grey trigger lock is disengaged before spraying.
- Point spray head 50cm from the surface to be treated. Hold the trigger for continuous spray. Spray weeds thoroughly to the point of run-off, ensuring leaf surfaces and stem are covered evenly.
- After use push hose connector down and squeeze the trigger to clear nozzle. Take care to avoid clearing nozzle over plants that you want to keep. Twist nozzle to OFF position and engage trigger lock. Flip the want closed and store on the side clip without disconnecting the hose.
Where to use:
Ideal for ground clearance on untidy overgrown areas. This includes sheds and greenhouses, along fences, gravel areas, and other areas not intended for vegetation such as paths and drives.